Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catching Up with Readathon


 
 
 
Let my first Readathon since April commence!
 
This Fall Catch Up Readathon is hosted by http://www.thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/ 
 
 I hope to read/finish the following books:
 
The Eleventh Victim by Nancy Grace
 
Finish re-read of Odd Hours by Dean Koontz
 
Peeps by Scott Westerfeld
 
The Visitor by Christopher Pike

Finish re-read of The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule



I don't know how much all this is possible, since I've started nursing assistant school recently and I attend class five days a week and I'm working Saturday-Tuesday, but I'm willing to give it a try!


Update:

Finished reading The Eleventh Victim by Nancy Grace
Finished re-read of Odd Hours by Dean Koontz
Finished re-read of The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule
Finished reading (possible re-read) of The Visitor by Christopher Pike
and I made it over half way into Peeps by Scott Westerfeld.

 
 
All and all not too bad considering I got a horrible cold on top on school work, tests to study for and work.


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I am participating in this challenge too-- Good luck with it and with CNA
    (I worked as a CNA for awhile in a dr office and enjoyed it- hope you do too- or are you planning to continue to RN?)

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good luck wishes- trust me I need them! And no, I don't plan at this point to continue on to RN, but I never thought I'd want to be a CNA, so who knows? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been hearing a lot about this "peeps" you'll have to let me know if you like it. And what is that about reading a Nancy Grace book? Wait...is Nancy Grace who I am thinking of? Hold on I'll have to google her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing a lot about this "peeps" you'll have to let me know if you like it. And what is that about reading a Nancy Grace book? Wait...is Nancy Grace who I am thinking of? Hold on I'll have to google her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peeps was awesome! Surprisingly so, actually. Although, I really liked the chapters that gave facts on parasites because I am a sick and twisted individual. It was just an easy, entertaining read. The Nancy Grace book was good too, but it's not a book that I'd recommend unless you were into the crime/trial/mystery genre.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva