Saturday, December 11, 2010

Doing the Hop

I haven't done a hop in awhile, so I thought this would be a good weekend to participate.  I am working all day today, but I'm off tomorrow!  If you want to participate head over to Crazy For Books and sign up.


So this week's question is:

This week's question is:  "What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs?  Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways or something else entirely?"
 
I really like all of it, but I gravitate to the reviews and memes the most.  I've yet to be let down by any book that's received lots of book blogger love, so the reviews are very helpful, and I enjoy the memes because it's a way for us to interact a bit more.  And really, how can I not love the giveaways?

And now onto Follow Friday... a day late...



And this week's question is:

Do you have an under-noticed author that you think we should all know about?

I don't know how under-noticed they are but here's a few of mine:

Sarah Addison Allen

Mark Millar

Kristen Cashore

Ann Rule

 

Now for all of you hopping and following, let me know and I'll return the favor!  And don't forget to sign up for my 2011 Re-Read Challenge: 

 
Sign up Here!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva