Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Look!

Sorry for the quiet, but my Oklahoma friends have kept me busy.  But I was the only one slacking, Lori at Use Your Imaginations Designs has been hard at work on my new blog design while I've been getting ink, singing karaoke and drinking margaritas with my girls!
 
Use Your Imagination Designs
Lori will be uploading my new look soon, so stop by and let me know what you think.  I'm in LOVE with it, and it really has surpassed all my expectations- which were kinda huge to begin with ;).  I'm sure my new blog (and twitter) design will have a million little blog babies since I love it so much. 

Once I'm back in Virginia I'll be sure to post on my teeny, tiny literary tattoos, and how my friends fared during their inking- complete with pictures!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Lori is super talented! She certainly gave your header lots of personality. =)

    The snarky cat is too cool! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is wonderful! Love it! Can't wiat for you to get back so I can see your tat pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new design!

    I'm waiting on Lori's list - about half way down and I can't wait to get my blog re-designed.

    I'm a new follower! :)

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout! Lori rocks as usual. The black cat is a lovely touch (this coming from the owner of a black cat so I'm biased)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new look, Kate! Lori is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!--The new look is beyond AMAZING!!!!--You must be so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Now show us a pic of the new tat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva