Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm Moving On Up!

I'm moving to WordPress, midnighters!  Like, now.  So things might be a little hinky for the next 24 to 48 hours.

You can find me at Midnight Book Girl.

Blogger, it's been real.  At times it's been fun.  But it has not been real fun lately. You were great in the beginning, because let's be honest, I was a total noob.  I couldn't even figure out how to schedule posts- remember those days?  Or how I couldn't post a link to save my life?  Those were the good times, Blogger.  When I still thought you cared.

I feel Google broke up with me first though, when they stopped caring about GFC and decided to ditch Google Reader.

But now I've got WordPress for my blog and Bloglovin' for my reader. Hopefully everything works out and you all come along for the ride.  I'll be doing several giveaways in the coming months to thank my old and new followers. 


Pin It!

3 comments:

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva