Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sundays in Bed With... The Dream Thieves

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


This morning I'm reading:
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater.

I'm almost done with this book, and I'm all sorts of sad about that.  Because it's an amazing book, full of wonderful words and characters, and it just fills my heart up in a way that only the very best of books do.  I was going to be good this year and read my BEA books in order of publication, but I just can't resist this series.  Honestly, if you start this series, be prepared to mourn the fact that these characters don't really exist.  Well, they don't exist in the real world, but Stiefvater brings them to life in our hearts, which is almost better.  

I'm also officially moving to WordPress this month, starting this week.  If you don't already, please follow me somewhere else other than GFC.  I'm liking BlogLovin' a lot, but I'm still new to it.  Also, be on the look out for some giveaways once I make the jump to WordPress, as I beg once more for followers.   

   What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below! I'm going to try running this more like a blog hop, so feel free to add the link in your meme posts!
 
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I guess I have to move now.... daaaaaaaaarn......... Are you moving yourself? I'm going to use the Blogelina service. But in August probably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're enjoying this series so much. I have read The wolves of mercy falls series and I liked it. Maybe I'll try this one when my library buys the first book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only wednesday! It's not like I'm /that/ late!
    =')

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG -- you read it already????????

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva