Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... #13


Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme!  Share the book or books you're curled up in bed with this morning, or the ones you would be reading if only you had the time to stay in bed reading!  Just add your link below!

This morning I am spending Sunday in Bed With...


Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus.
Okay, I have a confession, I only liked, not loved, The Nanny Diaries.  But I freaking loved their book Dedication, and so far Over You is every bit as funny, witty and embarressing as Dedication.  I could have stayed up super late last night reading this book, but chose sleep so I don't mess up my schedule.  Honestly, it's really funny, and even if the point of view flips mid page now and then, I don't even care.  It's kind of their style of writing, and it's easy to get used to.  

So what are you reading (or wish you were reading) this morning? 


Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read Dedication, and I'll read Over You too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this book at BEA? And if so, how did I not get a copy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this meme!!! Here's what I'm reading this morning...and all day long:
    http://loonachicklit.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/sundays-in-bed-with1/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only book of theirs that I have read was Citizen Girl and I wasn't that impressed. So I don't know if I would try this one, but since you know me so well if you thought I would like it I would give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://mochasmysteriesandmore.blogspot.com/2012/06/sundays-in-bed-with1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you don't stay up too late for a good book either. Rarely does a book, even an amazing book, keep me up late. I just can't sacrifice sleep. This one looks fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, but I love funny, so maybe I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to whoever added my post to the linky! ;)

    I haven't heard of Dedication or Over You, but I have heard of The Nanny Diaries because of the movie (which I haven't seen). But I'll have to check them out since you like them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh those titles sound like fun. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a light and chick litty read, so I'll put this on my to-read pile. Here's my Sunday read:
    http://loonachicklit.wordpress.com/2012/07/15/sundays-in-bed-with-no-2/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva