Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... # I Don't Even Know Because I Am Over Tired From My Trip Home Last Night And BEA.


I'm back, Midnighters!  Although I plan on spending most of today wallowing in my bed (seriously the trip back from New York sucked as our bus was filled to the brim with crazy!), I also hope to get a little bit or reading done.  And laundry.  Sadly the Fluff and Fold elves did not visit my suitcase in the middle of the night, so it looks like I'll have to wash it myself.

Sundays In Bed With... is a meme to share what book you're curled up in bed with this Sunday morning (okay, I realize it's late afternoon already, but I had a birthday party to attend as soon as I woke up) or what book you'd like to spend the day reading, if only you were able to.  So here's what I'm reading today:

Ten by Gretchen McNeil!!  I was lucky enough not only to get a copy of this ARC at BEA, but it's signed by the awesome Gretchen McNeil herself!!  Gretchen was so awesome to meet, and she hasn't the cutest laugh ever.  The fact that she's writing about a killer stalking teens only adds to her awesomeness. I've only read a few pages so far, but I'm already enjoying it.  There's a line early on in the book which is similar to the "I'll be right back" lines in a horror movie, which made me laugh hard.

I'm so wiped out from this last week, but I had a blast at BEA, so I'll be sure to share all the good times soon.  And look for my guest post on Kim's site soon... as in "as soon as I write it".  Until then, let me know what you're reading today!  Even better, take a picture and upload it to your blog! Just add you link below.




Pin It!

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I almost feel like I needed a vacation after BEA... but I always think people should have a few days to chill at home after any vacation. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love how tired you guys are. ;) Recover well so we can hear all about your adventures at BEA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame the bus ride home for sucking the energy out of me!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to hearing all about your BEA adventures! Everyone seems to have done different things, which is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I took a look at the books you got and I was like, what BEA was she at? Plus you got Odd Apocalypse on Wednesday whilst I had to wait until Thursday and throw myself at the mercy of a power reader to get my copy! I never saw it on the floor, but I should have just talked to the people at Random.

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh, I really want Ten. It sound so intense and wonderful. I hope it's every bit as great as it sounds. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the description appeals at all to you, then I don't see how it could let you down!

      Delete
  5. I... added myself twice by accident. Sorry. DUDE!! I mailed Ten and now I'm itching to read it. I only kept Keeper of the Lost Cities, Dark Lord, and Diviners. Finished Keepers, reading Dark Lord, then reading something I can actually review now before getting to the Diviners. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I did that. I added the first link, so you're fine. Plus something that fabulous should be up twice, no? I really, really want to read the Diviners, might have to borrow Kim's copy sooner than later!

      Delete
  6. Ten sounds really good! I'm not huge on the scary stuff but I just think this one sounds too good to pass up! I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, thanks for letting me borrow Envy! I'm really looking forward to reading it! And I love you and Kim's cards and bookmarks! So cute!

      Delete
    2. Just let me know what you want to borrow, because it's no problem to mail you books! I still need to review Envy, but the story has stayed with me. It's definitely written a lot different than most other YA books I've read recently!

      Delete
  7. I am so excited to read this one too!!!!
    It was so much fun to meet you. I'm still kind of tired from all that excitement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, meeting you was like meeting a rock star... well, without the crazed drug use, hotel room destroying tantrums, and without the over-processed hair, so maybe just a blog star. ;_

      Delete
  8. Looking forward to your review on this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would like it! I'm really hoping to see more YA take a turn towards thriller/horror genre! I mean I love my zombies, werewolves and vampires, but sometimes a good old serial killer mystery is what I really want to read! ;)

      Delete
  9. I am so jealous that you have all this time to read right now. I'm planning on starting it tomorrow. I wanted to get caught up with the bloggers I met first, cause I'm sure I won't want to put Ten down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the bright side, it's a fast read and you are a quick reader! Hopefully you're all caught up with work now!

      Delete
  10. Sorry it took me so long to get to this one! I've been doing my best to get caught up on all my posts in my google reader and I hope to be back to blogging tomorrow! I'm glad you are enjoying this book so much. It sounds really creepy so I'm not sure if it will be for me but then again you are far braver then I am!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva