Friday, May 28, 2010

Hopping Again

I'm coming off of a very busy last two weeks.  I'm also older now.  But I thought what better way to get back into the blogging universe than by doing a little blog hopping?  I had to cleanse my Google reader because I was so in the weeds, but I'm newly dedicated and I'm sure I'll find some great new blogs to follow.  I'll be updating as I go along today (I've also neglected housework so I'll have to do that later this afternoon).







Blogs I've visited and you should too:




Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello! Hope you have a great weekend that's not too busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just stopping by on the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! just another hopper here, i'm off to checkout your other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Hoppin Friday!! What a lovely blog you have! Happy belated birthday you young chick, you!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! Hopping by and following you now!

    Shan
    http://goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by from the hop. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a great birthday!

    Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    xx,
    E.J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please stop byhere, I have an award for you.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva