Saturday, July 9, 2011

Once Upon a Time Readathon is On!

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


You all know I love a good readathon!  And the lovely Lori at Pure Imagination (and the genius behind my awesome blog design) is hosting one in just a few days!  I do have to work one of readathon days, but because I have a wonderful job I usually find time to read quite a bit. I'll be finishing up Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling, and the rest of the books will be whatever comes into my hands, although I'll try to post a small pile o'books on Monday.  Happy Reading, and if you haven't signed up then what are you waiting for?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up for this too! Have fun finishing up Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kate! I need to do a read a thon because I have fallen behind so much in my goal to read 111 by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva