Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favorite Reads of 2012!

I read 175 books this year (not counting the 2 books I'm hoping to finish up today), but here were 33 of my favorites.  No doubt I left some good books out!




Kate's 2011-favorite-reads book montage


Curse of the Wolf Girl
The Girl Who Played With Fire
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest
Minding Frankie
The Book Thief
Started Early, Took My Dog
The Peach Keeper
The Girl Who Chased the Moon
32 Candles: A Novel
Mr. Monster
The Last Little Blue Envelope
The Night Bookmobile
A Discovery of Witches
I Don't Want to Kill You
Wither
Juliet
Chime
The Night Season
Robopocalypse: A Novel
Not a Fan: Completely. Committed. Follower



Kate's favorite books »

}

What were some of your favorite reads in 2011?  Did any of mine make it on your list?


Happy New Years!!!  May the best book you read in 2011 be the worst book you read in 2012!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. The only one of these I have read is The Girl Who Chased the Moon. HOW HAVE I NOT READ MINDING FRANKIE YET????????? I'm such a disgrace!

    Happy New Year's Kate! Miss you! Enjoy your day and I'll be thinking about you! Maybe I'll watch some Felicity tomorrow since it is on Instant Netflix

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one of these Gerard read was THE BOOK THIEF. He started DISCOVERY OF WITCHES, but couldn't get into it.

    I didn't read any of these. Thanks for stopping by and Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Night Circus and many others are also on my wishlist! I can't wait to read the Stephen King book.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva