Sunday, January 1, 2012

Read Me Baby, One More Time in 2012


I wasn't going to re-host this, because I honestly don't feel a did a great job last year, but it seems several of you really liked this challenge so who am I to deprive you of another fun year of re-reading your favorite books? Thanks to Lori for the awesome challenge button!!!

Any book you re-read from 01.01.2012 to 12.31.2012 counts as part of this challenge- and feel free to overlap with other challenges!  At the end of each month I will put up a post where you can link any re-reading reviews you have written.  You do not need a blog to participate, you can always comment on any of your re-reads here or on twitter, goodreads, etc.  If you link a review, I promise to comment, and I'm encouraging all participants to comment on each other's re-reading reviews!

Here's the levels:

Trip Down Memory Lane: 1-3 re-reads
Reliving the Past: 4-8 re-reads
Back To The Future: 9-12 re-reads
Groundhog Day Reader: 13-20 re-reads
You've Got a Serious Problem and Really Need to Go Book Shopping: 21+ re-reads


Here's how to participate:
  • Blog a post about this challenge and link below in Mr. Linky.  It can include any re-reads you are looking forward to in 2011.
  • Feel free to grab a button (mine was made by the awesomely wonderful Lori at Pure Imagination) 
    and put it in your sidebar.
  • Sign up using Inlinkz below with your blog post link.
Good luck and happy re-reading!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I am absolutely going for either Back to the Future Reader or Groundhog Day reader, mainly because the movie references are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to host it again, so I'll sign up again :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently made a new book blog, so I deleted my old signup linky thing for my old, personal site and signed up again with the new site. Thanks for hosting!

    Andrea (The Overstuffed Bookcase)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! im a new blogger, how do you link a post, or sign up? sorry..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva