Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... The Rules for Disappearing




 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!




This morning I'm reading:
This book is killing me with the mystery- why the hell are they in Witness Protection?!  I have my theories... ;)
Sorry this is going up so late, I've had a crazy week!  I've barely been at home all week long and last night was only the second night this week I've slept in my own bed.  It was lovely!
 
 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Any chance you can delete my first entrance as it has the wrong link on it! I love this meme! So chilled out too :D Nice to hear your are enjoying being back at home in your own bed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's deleted! So glad you like this meme, it's a good one for a lazy Sunday. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that book sounds interesting! I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting, I just wish I was cool enough to get these books sent directly to me, because then I could share will you and Bittner!

      Delete
  3. I love that cover!

    This is my first time participating in this meme. I found it over at Midnyte Reader's blog last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating, Karen! Pam (Midnyte Reader) is an amazing blogger and friend!

      Delete
  4. Look - I linked up this week! So that's like once in the last.... too long lol. I can't wait to hear what you think when you finish. I love witness protection books/movies/whatever so I'm sure to like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read this book sooo bad!! Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Bree :)
    Coffee Bean Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva