Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Thirst No. 5

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine that gives us the opportunity to share what upcoming book releases we're most excited about.
As you know, I love all things Christopher Pike, so the book that I'm most looking forward to is: 
 Thirst No. 5: The Sacred Veil by Christopher Pike, out March 5th!
Goodreads summary:
Quench your Thirst with the finale to the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Christopher Pike.Sita has lived for centuries. She has seen more than most people could ever imagine.



She has loved and she has lost; she has killed many, and she has given life.



Now, at last, Sita’s story culminates in an epic—and satisfying—conclusion to the enormously popular Thirst series.
I'm not sure that this is really the end of Sita, I don't know that Pike will ever truly be done with Sita unless she goes skipping off with Krishna in the end.  Still looking forward to it.  

What book are you eagerly awaiting? 
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I have to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Christopher Pike books for years but I keep meaning to start this series and then forget until I see it mentioned somewhere! Great pick :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this book is really an epic conclusion. I know how much you love this series! And Pike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be a new series for me...checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not read a single Christopher Pike book. You need to tell me what to start out with...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love Christopher Pike! I hadn't heard of this one yet. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva