Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... The Elite!



 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!





This morning I'm reading:
The Elite (Selection #2) by Kiera Cass 
Nobody does pretty dress covers like the Selection novels!  I'm hoping to have time to read this completely today, and I dived in last night, but unfortunately it wasn't the kind of night that I could spend staying up late all night long.  I'm hoping this is a good read for us Team Maxon fans!
 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Eek! I'm so jelly of your reading The Elite. I mean... I haven't read The Selection yet (I'm getting to it!) but I have heard just great things about this sequel that I can't wait to dive in.

    Side note: The Elite release party is in Christiansburg, VA on Apr. 27 - let's go! My boyfriend's parents own a house in Blacksburg where we can stay if we want. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't read The Selection. It must be good. I hope The Elite is good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read The Selection! I hope you enjoy The Elite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like the second book. I can't wait to hear what you think about it because I think you have good taste in books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good heavens! Didn't the first book just come out? I'm falling so far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cover! The Selection is on my list of books to read this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an ARC of the Selection and still haven't read it. Maybe at this point, I'll just wait for the whole series to be out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessie and I are hoping to do a readalong for The Selection around the time that The Elite comes out. You should totally write a discussion post or something! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva