Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... Notes From Ghost Town


 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!



This morning I'm reading:
 Notes From Ghost Town by Kate Ellison.
I love how it looks like she's making out with herself a bit. Although the hands are a bit creepy and child like...  
So far it's pretty good, although I was really confused by the main character's age for the first 70 pages or so.  I thought for awhile it might be more New Adult than YA, but it's YA. 
 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
 
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I thought the same thing when I saw that cover, she is totally making out with herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the cover's not the best, but it does give kind of a creepy vibe. Looking forward to your review on this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is creepy, and there's a lot going on so far in the book. Schizophrenia, color blindness, ghosts, murder mystery and more!

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing this book popping up recently. I've seen a better cover for it, though... on this post: http://www.chapter-by-chapter.com/stacking-the-shelves-37-and-the-sunday-post/. But that cover is nowhere to be found elsewhere...weird!

    Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree, it's the one that's on the arc, and I do agree it's a better cover but.. the model has blonde hair while the main character has red/auburn hair. The arc I have is the same picture as chapter by chapter's book. I think they should just tweak the hair color on the arc picture to look red and call it a day. ;)

      Delete
  4. I just read a review of this book and it sounds crazy! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obviously slow because I didn't realize the hand placement until you point it out. I hope your enjoying it because it sounds excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It DOES look like she's making out with herself!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva