Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Years Later...


Just wanted to take a moment to share this.  Ten years ago the entire world, not just America, was changed.  The outpouring of love and heroism that arose that day is what I choose to remember.  I have never felt so much an American as I did on that day, but I also never felt so closely connected to the rest of the world as I did then either, as they watched and prayed for our country. To the families of the victims, the survivors, the heroes that rushed in to help despite the danger, our hearts are always with you and we will not forget the fallen.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva