Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jumping on the Spooky Wagon!

Saw this on Midnyte Reader's site and thought I'd join up!  


Ready to curl up and let an author scare the living daylights out of you?  I am! The Frightful Fall Reviewers Challenge is being hosted by  Haunted OrchidFiction State of Mind, The True Book Addict and Castle Macabre and you can sign up here.   I should have been born in October, because it's my favorite month!  I can't wait to start this challenge, so I think I'll get to it. Won't you join me?

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. so glad your joining us! dont forget each blog has different prizes so sign in with us all :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva