Friday, September 23, 2011

What's in a Name 4- Challenge Completed!

So it appears I've been slacking on my challenges and forget about that whole Read n' Review... for a book blogger the amount of actual reviews I write is pretty dismal considering I've read 130 books so far this year... oh, well- time to get back on track!

While looking over some of my challenges I noticed that I did read (and review!) all the books needed for the What's in a Name 4 Challeng!  Go, me!!


For this challenge I needed to read:

A Book with a # in the title- One Day
A book with jewelery or gem in the title- The Blackstone Chronicles Pt. 2 Twist of Fate: The Locket
A book with size in the title- Scott Pilgrims Precious Little Life
A book with travel or movement in the title- Before I Fall
A book with something evil in the title- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
A book with a life stage in the title- Stiff: The Curious Life of Cadavers

I also thought maybe I was through with the A-Z challenge, but I'm still reading XVI for my X, and because I'm not picking book titles that start with A or The, I still need letters K and Y.  Anyone know any books, preferably quick reads, that I can read for those letters?  *help*


Oh, and I've totally finished 111 in '11!  Must go see about writing a wrap up for that challenge and where I'm at with some of the other challenges.  Next year I need to much more organized!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Way to finish a challenge! Hmmm, K and Y? Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler. There's actually three stories in one but just one would do right? And Y...that's a little harder, I can't think of any that I've read but there's some little kids books called Yes and Yes Day. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that I read so many books, but fall short in actually writing a review for them. What a pity. I really need to do better in this area. But it's so hard to squeeze in time.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and entering the giveaway. I'm a old follower of yours, I have always thought it was quirky and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Kick Ass as my K and You Know Where To Find Me by Rachel Cohn for my Y. So I'm not much help to you. I also have a book called Keeping Corner that Holly recommended.

    I'm still missing: Q, U, X, & Z. So, I'm going to try to finish Question For Starters by David Nichols, Unbearable Lightness by Portia De Rosi, XVI, and a zombie novella that John Green wrote and released electronically.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva