Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... 07.08.12


Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme!  Come share what book you're spending the morning reading in bed, or which book you wish you could curl up with if only you had the time!  Feel free to link up below, and even better, take a picture of your current read in your bed!

Here's what I'm spending the morning reading:

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I've already read about 50 pages so far this morning and so far I'm intrigued by where it's going.  It reminds me a bit of old school L.J. Smith (you know, back when they allowed her to write her own books!). 

So what are you reading this morning?

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Are you reading the book? Or is Riley? He looks like he has complete possession ;)

    I'm heard good things about Cursed. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one, but for the cover it seems to me that it could be an interesting read. I can't wait to hear your thoughts about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kind of excited to hear what you think about this. This is the author who writes those Alien books everyone is obsessed with, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a cute reading companion. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished The Better Part of Darkness last night and LOVED it. I just started A Brush of Darkness and so far it's holding my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is awesome! I really hate reading books that are not written by the author on the cover. They're often terrible.

    I like your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this one but that is one cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It seems like everyone just got this book recently, and I don't think I had even heard of it. But I read the synopsis on Goodreads and now I've added it to my TBR list! I'll be interested to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva