Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... Shadow of Night

It's time once more for my Sundays In Bed With... Meme!  Share what you're curled up with this morning, or what book you'd like to spend the day in bed reading.

This morning I'm spending some time between the sheets with...

I got this copy of Shadow of Night, the sequel to A Discovery of Witches, at BEA.  It was the very first book I got signed that first day, and I waited in line for an hour to get to meet Deborah Harkness.  She was wonderful!  I can't even remember what I said to her, but I'm sure there was a lot of gushing.  I would love to have a Girls Night Out with Harkness, I bet she knows some really great wine bars... Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) comes out soon, on July 10th.  If you haven't read this series yet, you should.  It's got witches, vampires, mystery, lots of wine, and time travel, and did I mention one particularly sexy vampire? ;)

Leave your link below or tell me in the comments what you're reading!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I still have to read A Discovery of Witches. Maybe this month since I'm making it series month. I have BIG PLANS for July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Discovery of Witches when it came out. That was a long book!

    /\ Kim, what are the BIG plans????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, I listened to the first book on audio... for a month! ;)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read A Discovery of Witches, but it has been on my radar for a while now. I wan't really interested in reading it, but since you enjoyed it so much, maybe I'll have to give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your book. Sexy vampires are always good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, yes! I'm reading this one too. Harkness' books always take a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got the first one on audible. I will get to it... probably. But Outlander is SO long, I want to try some shorter audiobooks first, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva