Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... A Feast of Crows


I know, it's way past Sunday morning, but I've been busy.  So welcome to the late edition of my Sundays In Bed With... Meme!  Share what book you're curled up in bed with today (or which book you'd love to spend all day in bed reading if only you had the time)! 

Normally this is where I show a picture of the book I'm reading actually posed on my bed with my cat Riley, but since I'm reading it on my kindle I'll just post the cover:

From Goodreads


I'm now over half way done with A Feast of Crows by George R.R. Martin.  I've been reading it for over a month now, but because it's such a long book and because I have other books I need to read, I've put it on the back burner.  I really love this series, so it's been moved to the front of the line this weekend. 

So share what you're reading today, either link up or share in the comments!


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. One of these dang days I'm going to get to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading the first one since January... O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this series. They sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your enjoying the books! One of my cousins just started reading the first one and is enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed the meme this Sunday, I did listen to my Sherlock Holmes book while I was eating breakfast though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva