Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... Odd Apocalypse!


It's Sunday morning!  What are you curled up in bed with today?  Share what book you're reading today (or wish you were reading if you only had the day to yourself to stay in bed reading).  Just add to the linky below or comment.  Better yet, take a picture of the book in your bed and post on your blog!

It's a rainy day here, which is my favorite for laying in bed reading.  Sadly, I have to work all day today, although I get a fair share of reading done at work usually.  I need to finish up the last few pages of Pure by Julianna Baggott and I need to finish the last 27 percent of A Feast For Crows (A Song Of Ice and Fire #4)  by George R.R. Martin... but I'm hoping to start this today:

Odd Apocalypse!!!  I'd really like to be able to at least start it before it's released to the general public at the end of this month.  I'm not crazy about the new covers of the Odd books, I think I prefer the old style, but as long as the pages contain my beloved Odd one, I won't complain... much.

So participate in my meme and let me know what book you're reading today!




Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Kate! It's great to stumble upon your blog and join Sundays... for the first time. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm not so crazy about the new covers either! I was just talking to Shavonne about that yesterday. But I am really excited for the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't started Odd Apocalypse yet! I'm definitely surprised. That is some serious restraint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. About time! Just kidding. :) I hope it's really good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never read anything by Dean Koontz. That seems odd right?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm half jealous half excited! I hope you get to it and love it. Can't wait to get my hands on my own copy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEHe I already commented on facebook LOL I am happy you are finally reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little shocked you haven't read this yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You finally get to read it! Hope it's everything you dreamed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the kitty! The next time I'm actually at home on a Sunday, I need to join your link and take a picture of my bed-hogging dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I'm looking forward to hearing what you thought about Pure! I really enjoyed it, although it was pretty dark! But you like dark stuff... Anyway, I hope you were able to start Odd Apocalypse!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva