Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas, Midnighters!

I wanted to share the best Christmas card, ever!  Sent to me from the lovely Midnyte Reader, it's going to be making an appearance every year. ;)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  The Hubs is taking me to see Les Miserables this afternoon and I could NOT be more excited.  Plus, Les Mis the show will be coming in March (or April?) to a local theatre, which I will totally drag him to too!

Hopefully you are all waking up to wonderful bookish gifts (I did!) and for those of you who won't be spending the morning putting together toys and hunting down batteries (not me!), I hope you find a little time to read today, and to watch The Christmas Story!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that card is perfection!
    I hope you have a wonderful time at Les Mis! I'm hoping to see it soon too, my mom just needs a little persuading, haha!
    Merry Christmas Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Christmas cards! Love it! Hope you had fun at the movie, and are able to sneak some reading in. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YOU MUST TELL ME HOW LES MIS IS!!! I'm so excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card! It's perfect!

    I hope you enjoyed Les Mis and got to watch A Christmas Story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I tried to see Les Mes but I was horribly unprepared at it was sold out. :( I'll have to try again. I'm dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched Christmas Story on Saturday. Christmas day we watched White Christmas and Arthur Christmas and then I fell asleep watching The Family Man. Then the day after Christmas I came home and watched The Godfather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. the only Christmas movie I did not make time for this year was "It's Christmas Charlie Brown" and I am very disappointed in myself

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, I just saw this! I totally stocked up on those cards.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva