Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sundays in Bed With... Darkfever and Texas! Lucky

 

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I'm reading:

 Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

I got this book months ago because of a Book Dare (where a friend or blogger dares you to read a book you probably wouldn't read otherwise), but I didn't read it.  I'm not a fan of books featuring the Fae- usually.  This book is good though, and I'm tearing through it.  So fast that I'm hoping to get to this book today too:


My friend Kim from On The Wings of Books were reminscing about these books, so we're both reading within the next few weeks.  I love that there's and exclamation point in the title, you just don't see that very often.  And Kim and I have fun over-emphasizing Texas! 

  What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning?  Link up below!

 


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be writing my review of Darkfever soon. It is a fast read, I'll give it that, but I had some issues with the book. Out of curiosity why don't you like books about the Fey? I've read so many, but haven't read a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEXAS!!!!

    I'm so ready to take a trip in the way back machine for this one. Though I'm much more excited for Chase's and Sage's books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texas! Lucky sounds great! I can't wait to hear what you two think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, you guys crack me up. ;) I've heard the Fever series is really good--I'm glad you're enjoying Darkfever! Happy Sunday Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had had the opportunity to stay home yesterday and read Odd Interlude or Two Towers or Let it Snow because those were the three books I was really trying to read before the year was up. Alas I was called into work and didn't get home til late.

    2013 will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember Texas! Lucky! I will have to see if my library has that old book. I think it is even a trilogy or one of those romances series that are connected. Oh the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Texas! The books, not the state.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva