Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... The Program

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


This morning I'm reading:
The Program by Suzanne Young.  It's an ARC, and doesn't come out until April 2013, but I can tell that it's going to be one of my favorite reads of 2013! 

What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning?  Link up below!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I really glad that you're enjoying with this book. Sometimes it's really hard to find a book which fills your expectations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a mistake, so my first link up is not the correct URL, and I don't know how to delete it. :(

    Anyway, I'm glad you're liking The Program! I have it on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always a bonus to be enjoying an ARC, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really interested in your review of this one. When I read the description, it sounded a little far fetched (I read it a long time ago). But if it's awesome, I don't want to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds like it definitely has an agenda but I'm SO going to read it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cover of this book looks kind of creepy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't too interested in it, but hearing how much you like it makes me reconsider, though it'll probably be forever until I would get to it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva