Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... The Forest of Hands and Teeth

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

Once again this is going up late!  Anyone surprised?  No, I didn't think so. :)


I am only one book away from completing my Goodreads challenge of 150 books read in 2012!!  I'm currently reading three books, so we'll see which is the one that meets my goal.  Could it be A Dance With Dragons?  Or will it be the book I'm curled up with today...

The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.  I have been meaning to read this book for almost two years now.  It's been sitting on my shelf, waiting patiently for me to finally pluck it out of it's dusty imprisonment.  The thing is, I wanted this book.  A lot.  I have no explanation as to why I haven't read it yet... and this book isn't some weird anomaly on my shelf either.  And yes, I will be participating in yet another TBR shelf reading challenge in 2013!  

 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning?  Link up below!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Something tells me it's not going to be Dance of Dragons that's going to be your 150 ;)

    Enjoy the rest of your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES YES YES THIS IS SO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm starting a "thing" in January to deal with my TBR problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still got 4 books to meet my goal and my goal was pretty modest. I'm super impressed that you hit your goal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have had this on my tbr list on goodreads since I first got on goodreads.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva