Friday, March 15, 2013

Feature and Follow: For Your Outdoor Reading Pleasure!

It's time once again for Feature & Follow hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

This weeks Question:

Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

 

I love reading outside!  The place that popped up first in my mind was the beach and the beach house we rent every year.  When we're at the beach house I like to go out on the back deck and read, because usually the rest of the family gathers on the front porch.   Here's a picture I took with two of the books I was reading: 


Read in 2011




2012 at the beach
I also like reading outside on at Starbucks:
and at the many parks, ponds and lakes by our house, often on a park bench:

What about you?  Are you a fan of outdoor reading, or do you prefer to stay chill indoors?

 

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. I'm practically a couch potato, so yes, I do prefer to stay indoors. But, I guess there are times wherein it's nice just to sit outside or stay in an outdoor cafe to relax with a book. :)

    New Follower via GFC!

    Our FF: http://readbreatheread.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-27.html#comment-form

    -Alyana @ Read, Breathe, Read (YA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody likes the outdoors ;P

    New GFC follower

    My FF
    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow_14.html#links

    Join the giveaway? Win a signed copy of Unravel me and Warner T-shirts
    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new GFC follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading on the deck of the beach house when we're on vacation! But I go inside and out. I get too hot, then I miss the sun…

    You can find me here: Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we have over ten lakes in our area, so reading by the water is certainly an option for me! My uncle has a camp that we go to a lot during the summer, and it is very relaxing to sit on the shore and read- assuming my younger cousins aren't screaming in the background of course!

    New GFC follower. Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like reading on Kim's couch. Does that count? And that one time we read in NYC was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower!
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog design! I read mostly indoors because it is way too hot where I live to go outdoors. Ever.

    New GFC follower.

    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, you took pictures! I love the look of your copy of Alice in Zombieland. I think i would enjoy reading in your spot! :D

    New Linky follower!

    Here is my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like reading at the park, but it's usually too cold so I snuggle in bed!
    I'm a new follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading outside. One day I want to read on the beach. I'm usually so distracted that I don't even think about if but I'd love that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a fan of reading outside. I don't like surprise bug attacks or the wind blowing my pages or the sun making me have to squint my eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva