Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sundays in Bed With... Parallel

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


This morning I'm reading:
Parallel by Lauren Miller 

I sprang forward this morning, quite grudgingly, but still managed to wake up so I can have a little time with this book before I have to clean house in preparation for a very important house guest who is coming next week.

 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I HATE springing ahead. Hate It. I think we need to start a movement to get rid of daylight savings time.

    I'm sooooooo excited for the special guest to get here!!!! I'm doing all the things I can so I have lots of time!

    Parrell looks really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kimberly. I HATE springing forward! I look forward to your thoughts on Parallel. Parallel lives give me the creeps, and that book sounds ambitious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parallel sounds really good! I can't wait to hear what you think of it! And I'm excited for your house guest, too, but I wish I could be there as well... :( Still keeping my fingers crossed about BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Parallel from Edelweiss and I've heard it's good. And Daylight Savings Time is awful. I woke up this morning and it was dark :(

    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even heard of this book. How is that possible? Have fun with your house guest.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva