Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sundays in Bed With... Rush

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


This morning I'm reading:
 Rush by Eve Silver.
It's got a cool Starship Troopers/sci-fi vibe to it, but I'm not connecting with the main character yet.  Still early in the book though, and the plot is unique enough to keep me reading.

The dog behind the book is not mine, he belongs to my brother's family.  Just dog sitting.  Sarge is a white German shepherd, but he's HUGE.  Seriously, he's over 140 pounds, so he's big even for his breed.  Don't worry, guys, I'm NOT drinking the water in this house!  


What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
 
 
 
 


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Art of Wishing. It's cute so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this one Kate. I hope it gets better soon for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I have a copy of this one, but I won't be reading it for a while yet. I hope you enjoy it and are able to connect with the main character soon.

    This weekend I've been working on finishing Dark Triumph.

    Happy Easter :)

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarge is gorgeous! Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand why someone would want a person sized dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover is really pretty. Sorry your not more into the main character yet :(

    Also, I don't know why the linky thing didn't work right. Grrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva