Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... The Madness Underneath

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I'm reading:
 The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson!
Yesterday Kim and I traveled to Raleigh, NC to see Maureen Johnson and Stephanie Perkins- and they were perfection! Funny, brilliant and incredibly nice, I really think authors make up a large percentage of the coolest people on earth.
  
 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!
 
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I still have to read The Name of the Star but looking forward to this one once I catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to find my balance between sewing and reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read one book by Maureen Johnson. Everybody is saying they're great. I'm NOT jealous you could see Maureen Johnson and Stephanie Perkins in person. Well, maybe a little hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to start reading this series, it looks like it's really good! Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read The Name of the Star. It looks like something right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm glad y'all had fun! I saw them in ATL yesterday. Maureen & Stephanie were too funny!! I can't wait to dive into the books I got at the event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting this one next!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not get over how different the cover of this one is than the first book. I hope you're enjoying it. I've yet to read the first. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva