Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sundays in Bed With... Fragments

Sundays in Bed With... Parallel

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


This morning I'm reading:
Last night we had book club, which was one of our best book club discussions ever (Ready Player One, because I know you want to know what book we were talking about).  And then a few of us stayed over... with the intention of doing a mini-readathon, but of course we just ended up talking, since we were all tired and book club lasted until late into the night.  I don't know how much time I'll have to read today, but I'm hoping to make a dent in Fragments.  Sadly this is Court's last day visiting, so I may read while she's packing or trying to finish her psychology reading. 

 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I wish we had ALL the time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Steph said. Hope you get some reading time today. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third that. I'm curious to see how you like Fragments. I had mixed feelings about Partials, but then the end got really intriguing so I may have to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fourthed! (Is that a word? It's giving me the red squiggly line...) I still need to read Partials! Ack! So many books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fithed! (which also isn't a word, but whatever).

    I also just want to let you know that I had a seriously, amazingly good time Sat night. It was EXACTLY what I needed and I feel considerably less stressed and irritated so THANK YOU! (And a Thank You to Courtney as well!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva