Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Book Montage Challenge

This is the last challenge of the Holiday Break Reading Challenge.  We had to make a collage of all the books read in 2010.  I used Goodreads to get most of the images, but I had to copy and paste into Paintshop to get it right- plus one book I read was so old and out of date that even Goodreads didn't have a cover of it.  But I found the cover of Will You Be My Posslq? in Google images.  I loved doing this challenge, and I plan on making a 2011 montage too. 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great reads here...Looks awesome all laid out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like this a lot! Great job with the montage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate that looks amazing I love it!!! I am very impressed right now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva