Monday, January 17, 2011

A Winter's Respite Readathon


I'm working all week long, but I need something to kick me into gear.  I'm currently reading 4 books, and except for 1, I'm about half-way through each of them.  My tbr pile is screaming for my attention, and while I'm enjoying my 2 readalongs and the Potterthon, there's still lots of challenges that I have yet to read anything for.  I know, I know, we're barely half way through January, but I really feel I haven't read as many books as I should be reading.  Mostly because all I do anymore is work, work, work. 

Hence the reason to do the week long Readathon.  We'll be twittering with the hashtag #readathon.  I love twitter and readathons!  It's always my favorite time to tweet.  So I'm starting this morning off with the audio version of Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier.  It's not too late to sign up, just head over to The True Book Addict and join in all the reading fun!

If you're participating, let me know- I'm more than happy to cheer you on this week. 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading too! Good luck! :) See ya on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this! I love read-a-thons, but hadn't heard about this one! I'm heading over to check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing on your read a thon? I have about 150 pages so far...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're joining us, Kate! Hope you get a lot of reading done.

    Love your header, by the way. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva