Saturday, January 29, 2011

A-Z Challenge

*sigh* I just found another connection for my Challenge Habit.
It's not my problem- it's an addiction!

Sadly at this time Betty Ford clinics have no treatment.

So until then I will be forced to continue my cycle of challenges, read-a-longs and readathons.

Here's how this challenge works:

Read 26 books this year ( easy right ) 
One for each letter of the alphabet.
I'll be filling this out at I go along, if a book has a * by it that means I plan to read it, but haven't yet.

A- Abandon by Meg Cabot
B- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
C- Cell by Stephen King
D- Dracula (Graphic Classics) by Bram Stoker, retold by Fiona MacDonald
E- Entwined by Heather Dixon
F- Fragments: Poems, Intimate Notes, Letters by Marilyn Monroe
H- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
I- I Love You, Beth Cooper by Larry Doyle
J- Jennifer's Body by Audrey Nixon, Diablo Cody
K-
L- Lisey's Story by Stephen King
M- Maybe This Time by Jennifer Cruise
N- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
O- Obedience by Will Lavender
P- Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich
Q- Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
R- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
S- Stiff: The Curious Life of Cadavers by Mary Roach
T- Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
U- Uninvited by Amanda Marrone
V- Vixen by Jillian Larkin
W- Without You by Anthony Rapp
X- XVI by Julie Karr
Y-
Z-Zombies vs, Unicorns by Holly Black, et al

If you're interested in joining in the ABC's of reading fun then head over to The Thoughts of a Book Junky! to sign up.






Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. *sigh* Guess I'm an addict too. And I was doing so well with not signing up for any more challenges...

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fun! Don't feel bad about your addiction, dear. Challenges are like shoes for me: I need one for every day of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intrigued by this one but I mean, come on? how are you going to find books that begin with a Q and X that you actually want to read? I'll give it a shot I guess but I'm making no promises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Bittner there's a book I have on my Kindle called XVI that I can't wait to read. Not sure about the Q, but I bet I find something easy peasey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. After posting my comment to you, I began making my own list of A-Z books so I think I'm going to do this challenge as well. Andrea and Jeremy are supposed to help me get my internet working here pretty soon and once I get it back I'll be able to post my own blog about the challenge. I like your idea for the XVI book. It does sound interesting and the best I could come up with for X was going to be a X-men graphic, but yours is way better. For Q I'm thinking Product Image A Question of Attraction by David Nicholls and for Z I'm thinking a book about the zodiac killer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my last comment I copy and pasted the title of the David Nicholls book so the "Product Image" part is not supposed to be there :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva