Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Hopping Once Again!

Book Blogger Hop
It's time once again to hop!  When I saw this on my google reader I got all excited, it's been a long time since I participated, and the question is one I definitely want to blog about!

Are you attending the Book Blogger Convention (aka Bea Bloggers) and/or Book Expo America in New York City in June? If not, will you participate in the online event called Armchair BEA?     

I am attending BEA this year.  It'll be my very first time, and my first real trip to NYC.  I've wanted to go for the last few years, but it just seemed financially impossible.  Luckily I get to share the costs with my friend, Kim, and Canadian bloggers, Cindy and Kellie, who we'll be rooming with in New York.

I'm going up on the Sunday before BEA with Kim and Steph- we're taking Megabus.

It's double decker, so yes, I will be pretending I'm on the Knight Bus.

I'm doing the Book Blogger Convention on Monday, the breakfast with John Green, and maybe Teen Carnival. 

We're planning on hitting the Hard Rock Cafe when we get there, and at some point I will visit Central Park, The Strand, the Met, and Grey's Papayas.  And whatever else my blogger friends want to do.  There will be some subway riding, and some Maureen Johnson stalking. 

I'm still in shock that I'm finally going, but I can't wait.  Mostly I'm excited about meeting some of ya'll, although the authors and books are a strong draw.  Can't wait for June!  Which is weird, since May is my birthday month and now I can't wait to get it over with. ;) 

So who all is going, who's all been and who's doing Armchair BEA?
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited!!! It's going to be AWESOME! We have to go to CookShop, because it is my FAVORITE! SOOO good. And we should walk on the highline after because it's calorie intensive.

    It's going to be so fun. And there will definitely be some MJ stalking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you're able to go this year! BEA is made of awesome, so I'm sure you'll have a great time! Hope we run into each other somewhere along the way...probably standing in line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sounds really fun! I hope you have a blast :) can't wait to hear about it when you get back and happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Strand and Grey's Papayas sounds amazing!!! I'm so happy you are going because I know you will have a great time! Have fun blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megabus sounds awesome! They don't have cool stuff like that up here in the sticks - LOL! I'm looking forward to meeting you! I'm also getting in on Sunday, but I'm not sure when at this point. The countdown is on!! :)

    Thanks for hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous!! You guys better take lots of pictures... And yeah, I'd totally pretend the Megabus was The Knight Bus! Have lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have to pretend that Megabus is the Knight Bus, it is the Knight Bus in disguise! I can't wait to go, we are going to have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo awesome!! Hope you guys will have lots of fun :D
    Have a great weekend :)

    P.S.: I love your theme, I just had to say so xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate I can't wait to meet you. Its almsot here LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva