Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... #8

Good morning, readers!  This meme is for all of you to share what book you're spending your Sunday morning with, or since most of you are probably too busy, which book do you wish you could spend this morning reading?  Feel free to leave a comment, or post on your blog.  Better yet, take a pictured of the book in your bed!

Here's what I hope to spend some time with today:
Divergent by Veronica Roth- okay, I know I said I was going to start this last weekend, but then I got 3 review books for the ARC tour I participate in, so obviously I was got busy.  But I WILL start this today!  I WILL!
I'm actually going to be at work early this morning, as I started work Saturday at 9am and had a 24 hour shift.  So actually I'll be on a couch, but I'll most likely be reading!

Whats your Sundays In Bed With... book?  If you could stop time, curl up and read, what book would be in your bed?
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I can't imagine working 24 hours straight! I'm glad you like Four and I can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Velveteen so that's going to be my Sunday read this week. I really enjoyed Divergent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good book! I hope you like it! I'm about to reread it (so I can get a review up on my blog, plus it'll count for your reading challenge!) and then read Insurgent. The hubs finished Insurgent in like 1 day... Hope you get lots of reading done!

    Here's My SiBW post, in case anyone wants to check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Divergent, and might break down and buy Insurgent and move it up int he reading queue :-) Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your day.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! I'm reading Divergent right now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you liked it. I was a little worried because this is one of the few books I've read before you and I really really liked it and I would have been really really sad if you didn't. I <3 Four too. He's definitely the best book guy ever. He's Tobias a lot in Insurgent which made me sad but I just kind of blocked that out. I read most of it in one day. It's pretty intense.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Girl Reading on the top of my book stack.

    I will have to look into Divergent

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read River Cast , by Samantha Young Now im ready to read book 3 in theis seris:)
    thank you for the giveaway.
    elliott2668(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel awful that I forgot to participate in this meme on Sunday. I have no good excuse other than that I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up I just turned on the tv and my books and my blog just completely slipped my mind! I am so sorry!
    But I hope you were able to find time for Divergent on Sunday and I can't wait to read your review on it. I'm hoping to get to it...someday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva