Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... #11

Good morning, readers! It's time for my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! 

Is Blogger being temperamental for you too this morning? I hate when Blogger is moody. Thankfully I'm spending this morning in bed with some good books. Okay, I actually really slept in this morning and haven't read much other than some posts on Twitter, BUT here's what I wish I were spending the day in bed reading:
I may have said this a million times, but BEA is now just a week away!!! Well, my leaving for BEA is just a week away. And so the urgent bout of reading is pretty much done with. I would like to get to Why We Broke Up, which was a birthday gift from Kim, and Boy's Life, which Midnyte Reader was so awesome to get signed for me. On the way up I'll be finishing up A Storm of Swords and hopefully I'll get to The Scorpio Races, which Steph got me on my Kindle for my birthday. I'm only taking my Kindle and my Nook Color to New York, all books are staying at home! Which is a bit weird because even with ereaders I usually still bring a few paperbacks while on vacation. Hopefully BEA will send me home with lots of awesome reads! So what book or books are you curled up in bed reading this morning? And if you can't be in bed with a book, just let me know which book it would be if you had the time! Even better, take a picture and upload it to your blog. Answer below, or link to this post. Can't wait to see what you're reading!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I fully approve of Why We Broke Up! I need to read it soon myself because the library wants it back by June 14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your kitty looks a little possessive of your books! And yikes! BEA is only a week away and I've barely begun work on my schedule! Nervous and excited to be going, and looking forward to discovering incredible new books! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally want to hear your review of Why We Broke Up! And I can't wait for you to get to The Scorpio Races. :) SOOOO excited for BEA. I'm PLANNING on only bringing my kindle. We'll see what happens. I just went shopping for some new clothes and I bought an awesome dress, so we need to dress up for drinks one night. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Why We Broke Up, so I hope you enjoy it. And I'm so jealous you are going to BEA. I've been once and it was a blast, but i hope I can go again in the near future. hope you get lots of fun books.

    It's Monday now, but I wish I could curl up with Nevermore. It's soooo good.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I bet you guys are so excited! I'm excited for you! I really hope I can come next year... Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva