Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... #10


It's Sunday again!  I know this is a little late so it's not quite morning anymore, but if you had the chance to spend Sunday morning in bed with a book, what book would it be?  If you want to participate, just add your link below, or let me know what book you are spending the morning with, or wish you were!

Today's the last day of the Bout of Books Readathon and these are books that I'm hoping to get to today:

 I need to finish Insurgent, and hopefully I'll get to read The Fault in Our Stars and at least start Matched!

So join in and let me know what you're reading this morning, and feel free to link up!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, great books you're reading today! I just finished Insurgent the other day, so my review will go up soon. I'll be looking forward to your review! And I'm so excited that you're reading TFiOS!! Such a great book. I recently got Matched, so I'll be reading it soon! Hope you have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices! I think last night was one of our most fun book club meetings ever! I can't wait for your reviews of Divergent and Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love TFIOS! I really need to reread that one because I read it so fast the last time but I'm just not ready. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we forgive you ;) I've read Matched and I loved it. I hope you like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Early Birthday Kate :)

    You picked out some excellent books. I can't wait to get into Insurgent and matched. OMG hopefully one day LOL

    Enjoy and see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for you to read TFIOS!!! I wanted to start Insurgent today, but for some reason i can't get my phone to play my audiobooks when plugged into my car stereo... this is a brand new problem.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva