Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... Follow the White Rabbit to BEA!

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


This morning I'm reading:
Kellie was one of my roommates last year at BEA.  There were four of us in a tiny room, and once we all started bringing back books from the show, Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs would have seemed spacious.  Somehow, Kellie manage to squirrel her books away (possibly I had made one too many jokes about stealing them) and surprised on the last day with the magical space she'd found to store them. Then a few months later, Kellie surprised us again- she was publishing a book!  I just found this one the other day, so I thought I'd go ahead and read it because today I'm BEA bound once again! 
I'm so excited, but somehow I actually managed to sleep last night.  So now I just have to finish packing, listen to the last 1/2 hour of Warm Bodies so I can start Joe Hill's NOS4A2 on the train.  It feels weird to just be taking my Kindle and phone on a trip, and not several physical books too, but I'll have tons of books to read while in NY.  
What are your weekend plans?  I won't be online much today, but this year I am taking my laptop, so expect updates on how BEA is going.  
   What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below! I'm going to try running this more like a blog hop, so feel free to add the link in your meme posts!
 
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. BEA sounds so exciting. Have fun. I hope to go to one some day or maybe to Malice Domestic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you in NY. Which is somehow specialer than seeing you in va. Also... I did not plan packing time into my schedule..... (I just deleted a long string of cursing).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...thank you for the fascinating post...
    o leary coat of arms

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva