Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... What's a Ghoul to Do?

 Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I'm reading:

So far, so good, but the chapters seem sooooo long.  I guess I've been reading a lot of books with short chapters lately?  And listening to audiobooks, so I don't even really notice how long the chapters are. 

I just finished Game (Jasper Dent #2) by Barry Lyga, and OMG did it end on a serious cliffhanger!  Actually, it ended in like 3 different major cliffhangers.  I am dying!  

Also, because I listened to Game on audio, and Testimony by Anita Shreve recently, I finally learned that I've been pronouncing Hachette wrong for years.  I feel like an idiot.  Granted, I often feel this way, so I guess no biggie. ;) 

What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning? Are you reading the book you thought you'd be reading, or has today found you with a surprise? Link up below! I'm going to try running this more like a blog hop, so feel free to add the link in your meme posts!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Mmm this book seems a good read. I think I'm going to add to goodreads right away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God for Goodreads!! I love being able to add a book right away so that I don't forget about it. ;)

      Delete
  2. Been wanting to read this one for a while. Can't wait to see your final thoughts on the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a first in the series kind of book, so it's a little rough at times, but I'm liking it so far!

      Delete
  3. I'm reading Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep. I really do like it, but I find myself getting distracted by chores and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to be bad if I don't have a dead line to read a book. That's why I do better with the arc tour books or audiobooks. I usually feel like I should be doing something other than reading if I'm not reading fro a specific reason. :(

      Delete
  4. YES! I know! Exactly! They pronounce it the French way. It weirds me out a little every time I hear it pronounced (correctly) on the audio! And OMG GAME. I'm going to get to that any day now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva