Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Back to the Sweet Valley!

It's heeeeeeeere:
I pre-ordered it, and now I can't wait to see what the Wakefield twins and friends are up to!  I might not be able to wait until Readathon.  I hope to see Steven, Cara, Lila, Enid, Jeffrey and Bruce mentioned.  Character I most hope has been killed off or will be?  Todd.  He of the "coffee colored eyes".  I know, I know, he's Elizabeth's first love, but I always preferred green eyed, soccer playing Jeffrey. 

Any Sweet Valley fans foaming at the mouth for this one?  Can a Babysitter's Club Reunion be far behind?



Now onto the Dollar Bin Horror Movie Challenge!
Day 07 - Your favorite supernatural horror film:

Carrie- hands down I wish I'd had telekinesis when those wenches poured pig's blood on me at my prom!  Okay, that didn't happen.  But how nice would it be to send a jerky driver off the road after he/she cuts in front of you without using their turn signal?  See, I'd only use my powers for good!





Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my. I loved this series something fierce back in the day. How did I not know this was coming out? I am so getting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found a few days ago, but then I was all over it! I can't wait to get started! Darn my pesky job interfering with my reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely can't wait! I've been waiting since I first saw it in January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to borrow it from you. I really, really, really want there to be a new bsc book! I hope it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually really excited about this one! I have to admit that I really don't remember all the details of Sweet Valley but I really like the concept of it. I loved Babysitters though so if that reunion comes up I'll freak out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found the freebie chapter and can't believe I had no idea this book was coming out. I only read a few of the Sweet Valley books but it is definitely a trip down memory lane and I can't wait to find out where they are now!

    I so agree about Todd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh... I hadn't heard about this one. I am SO going to have to see about getting my hands on a copy. Used to love the old SVH books and actually tried to re-collect them a few years ago. Haven't had a chance to read back through them yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so excited about this release too. I've finished reading it already and will post a review during my Series Sunday meme on the 17th. Check it out.

    Have you finished yet? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva