Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Ha-Ha

I have been a bit M.I.A this month.  Between vacation and work and even readathon, I haven't been on here as much as I should have been.  I'm still reading for #boutofbooks readathon, but I thought I'd post this since thanks to my handy dandy HTC update I can FINALLY take screen shots of the text messages on my phone (it's been a long time coming, Android!).  I meant to post this the morning after, but I still think it's funny:

* Bittner is Courtney from Abducted By Books.  Bittner is a nickname.  Please follow her blog.  But no creepy stalkers.  Unless you have lots of money, in which case I know where she lives and for a fee would be willing to sell that information.  Also, her phone number will cost you extra. 





Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! for screen shots! It's one of my favorite features, glad Android finally caught up ;)

    This... was hilarious! I hope to see more of this! I was totally digging the Romanian look too and I think your Jaws idea is amazing and you should go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I love it. It reminds me of the conversations I have with my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1... I'm pretty sure you called yourself a drag queen.
    2... I will have to be careful what I text you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love screen caps! It catches all the good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Steph, I'm going to have to be careful what I text you! If only because I want to make sure I come off as clever and witty and sophisticated as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. I will be thinking twice about my texts to you from now on. Although you and I don't text often, and my texts are never as funny as that! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva