Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... Let The Devil Sleep

 It's time for my weekly meme Sundays In Bed With... where we share what book we're curled up in bed with this morning (or the book we wish we had time to hit the sheets with!).  I'm actually at the beach this weekend, but if all goes well I'll be spending time with this book:

Let the Devil Sleep by John Verdon, which I got from the lovely ladies at Wunderkind PR.  Our new kitty, Alabama, is settling in nicely and Riley and Emmy have accepted her into our family.  She also seems to be a book poser, just like Riley.  Hopefully someday soon I can get them in the same picture (of course 'Bama looks teeny next to hulkster Riley)!

Also happy 21st Birthday to my niece, Sam!  We've been celebrating her bday at the beach for years now, so I thought I'd share a picture of her during her very first trip to Ocean City:

 Don't worry, it's a virgin daiquiri which she got because it's what I ordered.  Sadly, right after this picture was taken, someone smacked her on the back and her face froze this way.  ;)

So what book are you reading today?  Link up below or leave a comment.  As always, I challenge you to take a picture of the book in your actual bed (or wherever you're chilling)!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. You are making me feel guilty for never taking pictures. I'm fairly lazy, though this week it's an ebook so I have an excuse. Next week though, I promise! That's a cute picture of Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love the pic. 'Bama is just too cute. Love this meme and hey I finally linked to it LOL have fun at the beach Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing so hard at the face freezing comment. SO HARD. And I can't believe you are at the beach this week, when I'M going to be down your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book! Alabama is soo cute! And have fun at the beach! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if you'd ever get a picture of Riley and Alabama together. I look forward to it. They're both so cute! Enjoy your time at the beach. I wish I was at there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pic of Sam is adorable! I'm so glad you guys had a great trip and I hope you and your mom had a safe journey home!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva