Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christopher Pike is the Man!

If you're a regular reader of my blog, or even a casual one, then you know that I have much love for Christopher Pike. Love is actually too weak a word, but worship might be to strong. So I'm making up a new word: Loveship. I loveship Christopher Pike.
Today is a day that will go down in infamy- no, not because I created a new word, although that obviously deserves it's own fanfare- but because today is the day that Pike's new book Witch World hits the shelves!
Obviously, Goodreads needs to have some loveship for Pike too, because it's a major pain in the hiney to find Witch World on their site. Here's my review of Witch World. Hopefully by the time I get home my own copy of Christopher Pike's newest book will be there waiting for me.
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I am so bummed that I didn't pick this up at BEA because I have been hearing great things about the book. I have it marked down on my xmas list. I hope you come home to find the book waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait... This was at BEA? What? How did we not know this!!! This was the other book I ordered with my gift card, but sadly B&N doesn't ship as fast as Amazon so it won't be here today :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveship - I like the sound of that! Although with me, I am more of an all or nothing reader. I either Like you or I flat out worship you!!! But having a middle grown is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen a Christopher Pike book in ages! Love this cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveship... you're ridiculous and I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva