Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... A Dance With Dragons

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!


Happy Fall Back Morning!  Hope that extra hour does you good this morning, I used mine to wake up early so that maybe I can begin a new thing I like to call Being On Time For Work.  I've gotten a little lax with that lately, but I'm hoping to make it happen today.  The funny thing is I hate being late, but I just procrastinate so much in the mornings, I wake up early I just can't get moving... 


I am working today, but I will spend the morning commute listening to:

I'm really enjoying the audio, the narrator is fantastic... at least with the male voices.  The female voices are a little... creepy?  But  overall I like it, and my poor little brain doesn't have to try to figure out how to pronounce all the strange names.  I am not even thinking about how very long this audio book is either- just call me Ostrich, because I'm burying my head in the sand (not too deep though, because how would I hear the audio book?, may need to reconsider this strategy).

What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning?  Link up below! 

For all our blogging family hit by Hurricane Sandy, I hope that your power is back on and that you're warm and safe this morning!
              





Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. i only read the first book in the series even though i have them all. right now im finishing up Viper Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started the first one and I could read a few pages. Mmmm Maybe I'll give it a try again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I love listening to audio books in my car, I usually take a break this time of year to make time for my Christmas music. Also I just finished a Jon Stewart audio that was so boring I was cheering when I finally finished it! Now I am recovering by listening to the Once Soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your enjoying your Game of Thrones book. Don't look at how long it is. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm just going to have to get the audiobook to get through this series!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva