Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday In Bed With... Tears In Rain

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This morning I'm spending a little time with some science fiction:
 Tears In Rain by Rosa Montero.  Set in the future where the replicants of Blade Runner fiction have become reality.  So far I am loving it!  Mostly because even though it's science fiction, it's mostly a mystery thriller at heart.  It feels like I'm watching a really rich in plot movie, the description is that vivid!  I am normally on the paranormal or fantasy side of science fiction, but I may have to change my mind!


What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning?  Link up below! 
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I will add it to my list! I spent the day watching Murdoch Mysteries, set in 1890s Toronto, it has so much fascinating stuff in it about science, science fiction references... really great series. It's had Houdini, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Tesla. I will probably read some more of Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell before bed. That will be after midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that cover but you know me and sci-fi. I hope you keep enjoying it and you get lots of time to read today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Spanish literature is great! ;) I want to read this one for a long time, but I never find time to do it. I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that I had spent my Sunday in bed reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva