Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Blogger Hop Nov 2-8!

My friend Steph at The Fake Steph is hosting Book Blogger Hop for Crazy For Books for the next two weeks, so I thought it'd be a good time to do a little hopping- it's been a while!  

Here's the question for this week: 
Is there a book that has been languishing on your TBR pile even though you spent months anticipating its release?
My Answer: I'm sure most of you will be able to name a lot of books, and I'm no better!  There are SO MANY books I really want to read and haven't got to yet.  Topping the list if The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Bitterblue (especially after all I went through to get my hands on this book!), and Burn For Burn are the first books that come to mind.  But I literally have a couple bookcases worth of books that I really want to read. However, I would never want to go back to the time before book blogging when I actually was bored because I didn't have enough books to choose from!  Silly, pre-blogging girl, I had no idea what was in store for me!

So what books are waiting for you to get to? 


NaNoWriMo Check In: I've written 5158 words so far- a full day ahead of schedule!  Hopefully I can keep it up.  I have so many books I need to read though, so this is a tricky month!  I can do it though, right?  Right (all the voices chime in)!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Please tell me you meant "WORDS" on your NaNo tally because if you've written over 5000 PAGES already, I would think you sold your soul to the Devil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! And no, you'd know if I sold my soul to the devil, because you would totally be invited to the private concert Bono and Chris Martin would be performing for me upon my private yacht. Also, would have better hair and a faster metabolism. The devil really can't afford my soul, that's how bad the economy is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple book cases? Wow.

    I have three shelves, but that is plenty.

    There definitely are some favorites I want to get to. Read my post if you like.

    I FINALLY did get to one of the ones that has been on my shelf since June. Many more are from last year and even 2010. Oh dear. :)

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/book-blogger-hop-112-118.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, yeah. The Raven Boys, which I have put on pause about three times to read review books.
    Also Clockwork Prince...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've seen my shelf you know I have books. Not as many as you though. It's just that they all look so pretty!

    I STILL can't believe you haven't read Bitterblue! You better get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when I do that! I go crazy to get a book and then I put it on my pile. What is wrong with me!!! Ugh. There are so many books like that and I am sure there will be many more. I enjoyed Forest, so I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. YES! Burn for Burn!!!! I'm still dying to read it tho.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva