Monday, November 5, 2012

Misery Read-A-Long

Sorry this post is going up so late- but it's been a busy month!  For the month of November we'll be reading Misery by Stephen King and Midnyte Reader is hosting a read-a-long of Cycle of the Werewolf over on her blog.  I'm participating in both and I hope you do too!

Thanks to Kim from On The Wings of Books for the amazing graphics!


Sign up below to join in on the Misery Readalong!  Here's the dates for the official discussions:

November 17th- discuss the first two parts of the book: Annie and Misery (it's not quite the half way mark, but I thought it would be the best way to break it up, plus this is starting fairly late).

November 30th- discuss the last two parts of the book: Paul and Goddess

I've already started, and I can tell you, Misery is an intense read!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to probably pass. The reason is because the choice comes down to either this or Odd Thomas and I know you want me to read Odd Thomas so....

    We'll see what happens near the end of the month though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Misery a long time ago, but as I mentioned before, I found my line. I'll be reading the discussions though and I'm looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to following along! I think I've seen the movie of Misery but I've never read the book. But I think Stephen King is such a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I haven't read this one but the movie is disturbingly delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva