Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo Begins!


Okay, Midnighters, I have to tell you that this month I will be a bit distracted.  I'm participating in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo or NaNo for those of you unfamiliar with the madness).  I will be around, and I'll try to keep up with commenting (although how bad have I sucked this past month?  I know, it's epic).

The plan was to wake up super early and get a jump start on the writing, but I ate way too much sugar last night and my sleep was not good.  I will try to write (long hand) at work today, but my client isn't doing so well this week.


For all of you joining the craziness of NaNoWriMo, feel free to friend me, I'm Rigby9091 on there!  Good luck and Get Writing!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Kate! I'm here to bounce ideas off if ever you need me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope your client takes a turn for the better. Also, good luck! Also... I'm already behind. Maybe I'll catch up on the plane... or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added you! I'm thetruebookaddict over there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva