Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sundays In Bed With... The Same Book Again!

Welcome to my Sundays In Bed With... Meme! The meme that dares to ask, what book has been in your bed this morning?  Come share what book you've spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!

This Sunday I'm not in bed, I'm getting read to go to work.  I dislike working on Sundays, but occasionally it is necessary and I don't really mind going in today.  I am still reading the book that was in my bed last Sunday, but that's because I took a break from it to read another review book and to finish Days of Blood and Starlight.  This is what I'm (still) reading:

Tears in Rain by Rosa Montero!  I'm really digging this, and hopefully I'll be able to do this book justice when I review it!  I said it last week, but I'll say it again: It feels like I'm watching a really rich in plot movie, the description is that vivid!  I am normally on the paranormal or fantasy side of science fiction, but I may have to change my mind!

 What are you reading (or wish you had time to read) this morning?  Link up below! 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I think I did the same book 3 (maybe 4) times in a row, so there is no shame in doing it twice in a row!

    Hopefully you'll be able to finish soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in bed with Noah and Mara Dyer. I have a king, so there's room for everyone. Thanks to my email recap from Kim, I remember who these people are.
    Right now Mara is a hot crazy mess, and Noah has suddenly become Perfect Boyfriend. I'm watching it all like a train wreck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately every book I read is taking me weeks to read. So don't feel bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay. Sometimes life happens and you can't read a new book every week. Those are sad weeks, but still. They happen. More often than I'd like to recently.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, you know you want to! Here's hoping that your next book is a Midnight Read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images form the Attic Oddities kit by Irene Alexeeva